Dear FriendsToday here are a few things I am thankful for...
My kids bringing new additions to the family and table
Deviled Eggs, my dad made when I was a kid that now my 17 year old son has mastered.
The stuffing or is it dressing my husband makes that does not last to left-overs.
The corn souffle, not soufflé, out of pan belonging to my mother-in-law and missing her terribly.
Crashing on the couch after dinner and watching the Tylee’s favorite Christmas movie – Love Actually.
The cooking has started in the Tylee household, yes, Lou cooks Thanksgiving dinner too!
I have so much to be thankful for at home and at Marcellina Tylee Photography.
Thank you to all of you who have been in my life and supported me as a friend, a sister, mother and photographer. I am grateful for our chats over coffee and runs in the park.
For all of you who have come into my life through the lens. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your lives for a day, an hour or a frame. My life is rich because of meeting you.
For all of you with dogs in your lives, I hope to see you next weekend for Fotos for Fido for the Holidays. This year we are having the event at Fido-n-scratch in Mt. Baker. Call me at 206.930.2690 to set up a time to have your dog’s (and kids and family’s) pictures taken.
The best part, your donation goes to helping animals in Seattle.
Have a wonderful holiday with family and friends
Paz
Marcellina
No comments:
Post a Comment