Thursday

A new start


How to blog? What to blog? Blogging? What is my theme, topic, mood or brand of my blog? Anyone who has put a thought to the key board and sent out words of wisdom to the masses has asked themselves these questions. There are more questions I ask myself, mind you, but I usually do so when I am either running or in yoga class. So here begins the new version of my old blog. The name is the same “Bigger than the Sky”, but this time it will be more journal, less announcing. I want to share things I see, eat or hear about. I want to show my own passions. The “what, why and who” are the reasons I do what I do. As well as show and tell about the lucky people who have found their bliss and are making a difference. “Bigger than the sky” will be mostly in pictures to hopefully inspire you to pick up a camera and capture the moments, special places and extraordinary people who are already in and pass through your life. I hope you check back often. Bigger than the sky, Marcellina

No comments:

Tags

BTricks

BThemes

Download

Etiquetas

Pages