Saturday

My bags are packed, I am ready to go...


It is almost 5. My boys and Clara are still sleeping but I have been awake since 3:30 going over the contents of my bags in my head. Chargers, batteries, cards. Do I have enough cards? Then my suitcase, did I pack too much, do I have this shirt? I know once I get on the plane and listen to the flight attendant demo as I have so many times in the past (and done so many times), I will relax and just be. Right here. right now. I have everthing I need in the those two bags.

But this trip isn't about me at all, it is about the people of Chiapas, Mexico. I believe that the people of Mexico have so much to teach us if we just listen with our hearts and our minds. I am looking forward to just being with the Tzeltal people, witnessing their strength, sharing their days and capturing their stories and ways of life.

Bigger than the sky~M

No comments:

Tags

BTricks

BThemes

Download

Etiquetas

Pages